The CLAS Business Services Center has developed reports to assist Faculty, Staff, and Department Heads in understanding their current budget position.
Reports are PDF documents generated from email@example.com, and should not be considered SPAM.
Faculty and Department Financial reports were formerly sent out in one email with multiple attachments, but have now been combined into one PDF drill down capable attachment. The content and format of the reports remains similar.
Things to consider:
- Reports reflect all pending transactions that may be a part of KFS as of the previous day close of business.
- If your report indicates that the account end date has passed, any funds remaining revert back to the area that originally provided the funds.
- Accounts in deficit should be addressed as soon as possible; please contact your departmental staff member or CLAS BSC.
- 4-Ledger revenue accounts have been established as if all estimated revenue has been received; does not reflect Cash.
- For grant accounts the Indirect Cost portion (Object Code 9900) has already been.
- Payroll transactions now include employee names.
- Questions or concerns should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 486-1231.
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Business Services Center